[SAOVA_South] Representative William Wainwright Named North Carolina Legislative Leader 2010

Sportsmen's and Animal Owners' Voting Alliance (SAOVA) saova_south at mailman.montana.com
Fri Mar 18 14:02:29 MDT 2011

For Immediate Release

Contact: Susan Wolf   <mailto:saova at earthlink.net> saova at earthlink.net

Representative William Wainwright Named North Carolina Legislative Leader
2010

The Sportsmen's & Animal Owners' Voting Alliance, a nationwide nonpartisan
organization of animal owners and sportsmen, today named Representative
William Wainwright "Legislative Leader 2010."  Wainwright, a Democrat
representing Craven and Lenoir Counties, serves as Vice Chair of the House
Finance Committee.

Susan Wolf, President of SAOVA, indicated that Wainwright's commitment to
continue working with animal owners and sportsmen on common sense animal
welfare measures will safeguard our sporting heritage and assure protection
of our property rights.

Joe McClees of the NC Sporting Dog Association presented the award on
SAOVA's behalf.  Representative Wainwright thanked SAOVA for recognizing him
as a Legislative Leader of 2010.  "I am honored and grateful to the
Sportsmen's & Animal Owners' Voting Alliance for recognizing me as a 2010
Legislative Leader", Wainwright continued. "I appreciate their support and
vote of confidence, as I continue to work to protect animals."

SAOVA is a nonpartisan volunteer group working to protect U.S. citizens from
the legislative and political threats of radical animal rightists. SAOVA's
members hunt, fish and own livestock, dogs, cats and other pets. Visit our
website at http://saova.org to review this program's goals and methodology.