OWAA Individual Member Discounts

Terri Roberts troberts at owaa.org
Wed Nov 8 10:28:22 MST 2006

Dear OWAA Corporate Member,

Headquarters is currently updating records on discounts given by corporate
members to the Outdoor Writers Association of America's membership. OWAA
wants to know what kinds of discounts your company would like to offer OWAA
members this year. We need to know how much the discount will be and
instructions on how to redeem it. This e-mail has the 2006 supporting member
discount list attached if you would like to review previous year's
discounts.

All supporting members that offer discounts to the membership will be listed
in Outdoors Unlimited, on the OWAA Web site under benefits and discounts and
in an insert with renewals.

OWAA's individual members look at supporting member discounts as a huge
benefit to membership. This is a great opportunity to get your business out
in front and increase sales by using OWAA individual member discounts as a
marketing tool.

Please reply to this e-mail, or call Terri Roberts toll-free 800-692-2477.
It would be great to get a response by the December OU deadline which is
fast approaching so please respond as quick as possible!

We look forward to hearing from you, and so do our members!

Best Regards,

Terri

Terri Roberts

OWAA